Self Sabotage – Changing Your Relationship will Change Your Life

    Self Sabotage – Change is not the enemy.

    Do you promise to work on a failing relationship or walk out on it… and five weeks, five months, five years down the line, you are still with the same person, the same pain…  how many situations like this do you encounter daily, weekly, monthly, year in, year out. What is it in you that stops you from creating the change you want in your life, despite your very best intentions. Here is a shocking example of just what happens when you except the non acceptable…

    One of the greatest challenges you face when it comes to overcoming self sabotage is “change” plain and simple. At a below conscious level your mind is designed to keep you comfortable and this invariably leads to you not wanting to change your eating habits, poor behaviours and even toxic relationships. Here is a cautionary tale of what happened to a woman who was in a self sabotage type of relationship.

    A friend of mine called Stuart is a district judge and he told me about a woman who, after twenty years of marriage, filed for divorce. The woman told Stuart, who was a young lawyer at the time, that her husband had beaten her up every Friday night since they first got married. She said that he would return from the pub and promptly attack her. Stuart said that she had an unquestionable reason for divorcing him, but the woman said that that wasn’t the reason for her seeking a divorce. Believe it or not, what had triggered her into taking action was the fact that “recently he has started going out on a Saturday night and giving me the same treatment when he comes home and that won’t do at all!”

    Wanting the world to stay the same can be self sabotaging 

    The Friday night beatings were known and part of a familiar pattern, something she had learned to live with. The Saturday night beatings were different and a challenge to the status quo, finally bringing her out of her comfort zone. In the chaos and confusion that was created by this change, she found the wherewithal to make a positive transformation in her life and was able to access the many more, infinite possibilities that existed outsider her abusive marriage. If only that lady knew what else is outside the box, she could have saved herself years and years of pain and misery. Some people would sooner die than change.

    Opportunity, and lots of it, is just around the next bend if you are willing to go beyond your comfort zone and beyond self sabotage? The more you step outside the box, the more fear you face, the more opportunity you will encounter – and the more likely you’ll be to live the life you’ve always dreamed of!

    The Saboteur Within is going to show you how to stop self sabotage; break out of your box, tear down those walls, and to conquer the fear that’s been holding you back. So far you’ve been outnumbered. The conscious mind is the tip of the iceberg; it accounts for about 5% of your daily thoughts. The other 95%?  That’s your entire unconscious mind; that’s all you hear, all day long, telling you “no” instead of “yes” and “don’t” instead of “do.” Taking control at this level of consciousness means that you can stop self sabotage now.